As a UX specialist, I am well experienced in working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
I speak the language of both the non-technical and technical stakeholders and I am the bridge between them, mastering all aspects of the human-centred design process.
Currently, I am working at Greenhouse and GroupM as a Data & CX Optimisation Consultant, being the link between our clients and our teams of data, media, creative and tech specialists.
Before, at Adversitement, it was my responsibility to translate business strategies into solid solutions in the field of online data analytics and marketing automation, providing enterprise clients with digital data excellence.
Earlier in my career, I have coordinated and performed UX design and real-life user evaluations in multiple research & innovation projects on social robotics and ambient assisted living at Smart Homes.
Before that, I gained lots of experience at Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, working on opportunistic communication for distributed office workers, and at Philips Research, working on intelligent shopping windows.
As a UX specialist, I have a broad experience in user-centred design methodologies, concept design, interaction design, user research, human factors, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, statistical analysis, and more…
As an analytical designer of quality software, I am skilled in mathematics, programming and data modelling, including requirements engineering, various programming languages, database technologies, and so on…
- Exploiting ability for human adaptation to facilitate improved human-robot interaction and acceptance (The Information Society, volume 34, 2018)
- A Mixed-Method Approach to Evoke Creative and Holistic Thinking about Robots in a Home Environment (HRI 2014 in Bielefeld, Germany)
- CompanionAble – ein robotischer Assistent und Begleiter für Menschen mit leichter kognitiver Beeinträchtigung (AAL 2014, Berlin, Germany)
- Realization and User Evaluation of a Companion Robot for People with Mild Cognitive Impairments (ICRA 2013, Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Tomorrow in Sight: from Design to Delivery – Proceedings of the 4th AAL Forum 2012. (ISBN 978-90-819709-1-4)
- Further Progress towards a Home Robot Companion for People with Mild Cognitive Impairment (IEEE-SMC 2012, Seoul, South Korea)
- Mobiserv; A Service Robot and Intelligent Home Environment for the Provision of Health, Nutrition and Safety Services to Older Adults (ISG*ISARC 2012, Eindhoven)
- Companionable; An Integrated Cognitive-Assistive Smart Home and Companion Robot for Proactive Lifestyle Support (ISG*ISARC 2012, Eindhoven)
- Maybe it becomes a buddy, but do not call it a robot – Seamless Cooperation between Companion Robotics and Smart Homes (AMI 2011, Amsterdam)
- ActiveShare: sharing challenges to increase physical activities (CHI 2009, Boston, USA)