As a UX specialist, I am well experienced in working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
I speak the language of both the non-technical and technical stakeholders and I am the bridge between them, mastering all aspects of the user-centred design process.
At Adversitement, it is my responsibility to translate business strategies into solid solutions in the field of on- and offline data analytics, and provide enterprise clients with digital data excellence.
Earlier in my career, I have coordinated and performed UX design and real-life user evaluations in research & innovation projects on social robotics and ambient assisted living at Smart Homes.
Before that, I gained lots of experience at Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, working on opportunistic communication for distributed office workers, and at Philips Research, working on intelligent shopping windows.
As a UX specialist, I have a broad experience in user-centred design methodologies, concept design, interaction design, user research, human factors, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, statistical analysis, and more…
As an analytical designer of quality software, I am skilled in mathematics, programming and data modelling, including requirements engineering, various programming languages, database technologies, and so on…
- Exploiting ability for human adaptation to facilitate improved human-robot interaction and acceptance (The Information Society, volume 34, 2018)
- A Mixed-Method Approach to Evoke Creative and Holistic Thinking about Robots in a Home Environment (HRI 2014 in Bielefeld, Germany)
- CompanionAble – ein robotischer Assistent und Begleiter für Menschen mit leichter kognitiver Beeinträchtigung (AAL 2014, Berlin, Germany)
- Realization and User Evaluation of a Companion Robot for People with Mild Cognitive Impairments (ICRA 2013, Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Tomorrow in Sight: from Design to Delivery – Proceedings of the 4th AAL Forum 2012. (ISBN 978-90-819709-1-4)
- Further Progress towards a Home Robot Companion for People with Mild Cognitive Impairment (IEEE-SMC 2012, Seoul, South Korea)
- Mobiserv; A Service Robot and Intelligent Home Environment for the Provision of Health, Nutrition and Safety Services to Older Adults (ISG*ISARC 2012, Eindhoven)
- Companionable; An Integrated Cognitive-Assistive Smart Home and Companion Robot for Proactive Lifestyle Support (ISG*ISARC 2012, Eindhoven)
- Maybe it becomes a buddy, but do not call it a robot – Seamless Cooperation between Companion Robotics and Smart Homes (AMI 2011, Amsterdam)
- ActiveShare: sharing challenges to increase physical activities (CHI 2009, Boston, USA)